SITE CLOSURE FOR PRACTICE MANDATORY TRAINING AFTERNOON
ON TUESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, HARTLEY CORNER AND MONTEAGLE SITES WILL BE CLOSED FROM
1PM - 6:30PM.
YATELEY MEDICAL CENTRE WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 8PM: 01252 872333
PRESCRIPTION COLLECTIONS FROM THERE.
NORMAL OPENING RESUMES WEDNESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Still need to have your flu jab?
We now have plenty of vaccine in stock and clinics are being held at a selection of convenient times and at all three of our sites - book online or call Reception to book on 01252 872333
For more information about this year's flu vaccination programme click here
OHG Facebook page
We have a Facebook page now, where we will also post news and information about Oakley Health Group.
Please do visit that page and "Like" or "Follow" it if you would like our posts to appear on your newsfeed.
Free NHS Wi-Fi now available at Oakley Health Group!
Dr Sophie Hulme
Dr Hulme has been a GP Partner (Yateley Medical Centre) since 2002. She has decided that now is the time to reduce her commitments by becoming a Salaried GP at another practice out of the area. This was planned for December, but her departure has been hastened by the need for some extensive knee surgery before she starts her new role. Dr Hulme would like to wish all of her patients well for the future and is sorry if she did not get a chance to say goodbye to each and every one. We are obviously sad to see her go and are actively look for a replacement. We want to make sure that we choose a really good replacement and this might take a little while to find the right person. In the mean time, all of the doctors are helping to look after Dr Hulme's patients and some have increased their number of sessions to help us do this.
MAKING APPOINTMENTS? HELP US TO HELP YOU
- Phone calls for all 3 surgery sites are answered in our Help Hub Office at Yateley Medical Centre.
- All Receptionists from all 3 surgery sites take turns working in the Help Hub
- Call 01252 872333
- Making a ROUTINE appointment? Try to call after 11:00am to avoid the rush
- Avoid Mondays when you can.
- Call after 11am for Test Results OR
- SIGN UP for Patient Online Access – see your test results and letters from Hospital!
- Making an appointment at the desk? You don’t need to go into the particular surgery you want the appointment at.
- For example - want an appointment at Hartley Corner and find yourself passing Monteagle near Waitrose? The Receptionists there can do this for you.
- PPG (Patient Participation Group) "Top Tips" for your appointment: "Top Tips" for your appointment with the Doctor
Newly registered for Patient Access? Temporary Problem:
June 2018: When initially registering on the Patient Access website using the PIN letter issued to you by reception, you will find that the three surgeries sites are listed under the 'My Practice' section - DO NOT SELECT MONTEAGLE - please select either Hartley Corner or Yateley Medical Centre - either will register you with Oakley Health, which of course includes Monteagle. All available online appointments are viewable.
This issue will be resolved soon.
Friends and Family Test (FFT)
The Friends and Family Test (FFT) is an important opportunity for you to provide feedback on the care and treatment you receive and to improve services.
Please click HERE to enter your feedback (anonymously).
As a result of recent studies (BMJ) suggesting best practice, the GPs at Oakley Health Group have agreed that we will no longer be syringing ears. If there is a build up of wax in your ear(s) please read the self-help guide
(Site updated 09/11/2018)